For a large financial client we are looking for a Solution Architect with experience from working in agile projects within the banking sector.
The Solution Architect will support design activities for a identification and verification project.
This will require vendor selection processes and a broad understanding of integration points across the Know Your Customer application and digital channels.
A new service will need to be developed as well as existing services enhanced.
- Proven solution architect experience with excellent ability to align local solutions with target architecture.
- Strong analytical skills to understand how business processes, systems and data requirements.
- Ability to clarify how business benefit from proposed IT solutions
- Proven experience of Financial Crime processes and controls (AML/CTF/KYC)
- Ability to engage and confidently communicate with stakeholders and colleagues across a large banking organisation.
- Ability to converse fluently and confidently in English. Fluency in Nordic languages is a welcome bonus.
Other beneficial experiences include:
- Experience of agile project delivery (SAFe principles)
- Experience of a similar role in larger bank.
- Experience of multi-cultural environments
- Good presentation technique
Please apply ASAP an no later than SEP 18, thank you. Start:
ASAP (latest 02-10-2017)
3 months (+option)
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.