For a multinational Norwegian client, known for their innovations towards a more sustainable future, we are looking for an PM/Coordinator with technical know-how, to improve upon their SSRS solution.
You will be in charge of the overall process of developing standardized reports in SSRS across multiple regions, and will work close with both the architecture and the business side. You will team up with (at least) one external dedicated developer, and together your main tasks is to:
- Standarize reports across regions
- Create joint catalogue wth standardized reports with given selection parameters
- Help optimize queries for increased effeciency
- Follow best practices and map out the best solutions for a reusable template for standardized reports
For this, we seek a PM/Coordinator with experience in:
- 'Get on top of' the solutions current architecture, and defining its status for the purpose of future maintenance and development.
- Transforming business needs into IT solutions from, at least, a project coordinator role.
- Reporting solutions (SSRS preferably)
- ETL-processes, and/or BI-solutions
- Project Management/Coordination
- English (Norwegian is a plus)
- Driving processes and being a desicion maker in development projects
100%, onsite, Oslo
If this is of interest to you, and you are available on short notice, please reach out to us by using the form below, or contacting Anum directly (see below).
We'll get back to you right away. Start:
3 - 6 months
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.