The client is currently implementing Zero Based Budgeting to further strengthen their budgeting process and their grip on expenses.
Connected to this, the client is also rolling out Anaplan to enhance our financial planning processes and Anaplan and Zero Based Budgeting will be done between Q4 2018 - Q1 2019.
We are looking for a consultant in Stockholm to support and work together with the implementation project, the Finance department and the business in order to secure a successful implementation.
In this assignment, the consultant will act as a Zero Based Budgeting / Anaplan super-user and coach stakeholders in the business during the implementation.
Some training and introduction will be provided, but the ideal candidate will have relevant previous experience to draw from.
In addition, some activities related to monthly close, the overall budget process and the follow-up of the client's expenses will be included in the role.
The Consultant will work closley together with the client´s Scandinavian Cost Management team and report to Head of Cost Management.
The role is based in Stockholm but some travlleing in Scandinavia could be required.
You are ambitious, driven and looking for challenges. At the same time you have a solid financial background which emphasizes that you enjoy working with analysis, identifying opportunities and making recommendations to senior stakeholders. You have a constructive attitude towards change and enjoy working in a team-oriented environment.
We are in addition looking for a person who:
- Has a relevant academic background within the technical financial fields e.g. you hold a Master of Business Administration, Economics or similar
- Is fluent in written and spoken English
- Has prior relevant experience from controlling (+3 years)
- Is strong within budgeting and financial analysis
- Experiences within Zero Based Budgeting and Anaplan is considered a merit
- Has excellent skills in working in Excel and PowerPoint
- Is prominent at presenting data in a clear, structured manner to senior stakeholders
- Has strong analytic and collaboration skills
- Is excellent at communicating findings, and to adapt to short deadlines
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.