For a financial client we are looking for a Java Developer to enter a project in Application Hosting offers in different standard platforms. The client currently host more than 400 applications of different resiliency levels and provide all activities involved on hosting an application as-a-service, from provisioning to operations and support.
The project will refactor an existing Configuration Management tool developed inhouse into a state of the art decoupled microservices application which will have separate and pararel development streams. The tool handles everything needed to host an application: from provisioning of environments to deployments, incident management, monitoring and auditing.
We are searching for a Java Developer with experience in microservices applications with the following profile:
- 3+ years professional Java development experience
- 2+ years of Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate practice
Experience in working in agile environments
- 2+ years of frontend development (e.g. AngularJS or React) background (added advantage)
- Working knowledge of REST style API design and implementation
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Working knowledge of Test and Behaviour Driven Development tools (e.g. Junit, Mockito, Cucumber, Spock)
- Experience with build tools (e.g. Maven, Gradle) and Continuous Integration / Deployment practice
- Solid understanding of git version control system
- Prior experience with Attlasian tools (Bitbucket, Bamboo, JIRA, Hipchat) or equivalent (added advantage)
- Familiarity with Spring Cloud is nice to have
2nd of January 2019
30th of June 2019
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.