- Industry: Finance / Banking
- Business trips: Occasional
- Project language: English, Polish
- Remuneration: let's talk about it :)
- Project length: till 2020
CyberArk Tool specialist with strong operational experience in dealing with day-to-day issues, related to PPAs, NPPAs, PSM, CPM, PVWA, etc.
he role focus on the CyberArk components (EPV, CPM, PSM, PVWA) and how to implement these into large complex multisite environments. Also implementing AIM, more specifically in the area of Robotics (Enabling password management for robotic- / service accounts via the CyberArk Central Credential Provider (CCP)) is part of the role. PROJECT REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong understanding of tools supporting Privileged Access Management - more specifically CyberArk;
- Very good communication skills in English.
- Challenging international projects in a Scandinavian business culture.
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play.
- Benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card.
- Internal reference bonus.
till 2020 +
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.