For one of our major client we are looking for a
Senior level BI consultant with proven, relevant experience within:
- Technology evaluation and business case analysis (+5 years)
- Data warehouse (DWH) and Business Intelligence (BI) competence at solution architect level and general DW/BI implementation experience (+5 years)
- Documented experience Snowflake EDW, Mattillion ETL and one or more of the listed CDC tools
- Documented experience with other of the listed technology components
Defining DWH or data platform including best-of-breed tools for CDC and ETL. Task:
Identify, evaluate and compare relevant technology components from a number of perspectives incl.
- functionality, *strategic fit, *cost, *performance, *stability, *knowledge transfer, *vendor support, *market ecosystem, etc.
The final deliverable is a recommendation report (PowerPoint) and a number of relevant appendix materials including comparison matrix, risk assessments, etc.
The consultant will work with internal IT people in coordination with the responsible PM and Line management. The right profile for the role...
can contribute with experience to the following activities:
- Support and facilitate the initial “knowledge-build” in order to ensure the quality of input for the Proof of Concepts (PoCs)
- Participate in the overall planning and coordination of the evaluation project activities in coordination with the PM and Line management
- Evaluate, detail and drive PoC’s on a number of technology component stacks covering CDC, ETL and EDW.
The technology components are expected to include the following tools but might be subject to change: EDW:
Snowflake, Microsoft SQL (Azure), Oracle Cloud, Oracle on prem ETL:
Mattillion, Azure Data Factory, Oracle GoldenGate CDC:
StreamSets, Attunity, Talend
- Handle findings in the evaluation matrix defined by the vendor and the project and contribute with relevant input to the final recommendation report.
- Facilitate the process of including external input to support and strengthen the validation process, e.g. customer reference cases, etc.
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.