For our client involved with quality assurance and risk management, we are looking for an Senior Platform Developer with backend skills to contribute with best practice insight in a cross-functional, agile development team. About the role:
The consultant will join a very agile team that has close cooperation with the business functions.
The assignment is 100 % onsite at Høvik. Competence requirements:
- Solid experience with Microsoft Azure (Azure AD, PaaS services, API management, app service environments)
- Experience with software architecture and design patterns
- Knowledge of OAUTH2.0 and application security best practices such as OWASP, SANS and ISF.
It is an advantage if the consultant has experience with:
- Experience with agile methodologies, and understand what it takes to successfully implement Scrum in a team.
- Microservice architectures
- Event driven software architectures
- Distributed system design
Language requirements: Scandinavian
- Data engineering and/or data science experience
The consultant should have excellent communication skills in one of the Scandinavian languages.
If you wish to show your interest or you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Start:
3-6 months (+ option for extension)
Oslo West, Norway
Min. 4 års profesjonell IT-erfaring.