For our client involved with renewable energy, we are looking for a Senior Risk Analyst to conduct risk analysis across the IT service domain.
The assignment is 100 % onsite in Oslo. About the role:
The consultant will be responsible for conducting risk analysis across the portfolio of IT Services based on IT Risk Assessment methodology and practices as defined in the company. The consultant will also contribute to optimize and improve risk management methodologies and practices across the Corporate wide use of IT Risk Management and contribute with best practice from the risk management domain to be utilized in the company Competence requirements:
- Risk Management: Assess risk to the organization’s IT Services, including web, cloud and mobile resources and document potential risk and containment plans.
- Information Security Management: Ensure that security risks are analyzed and managed with respect to enterprise data and information and systematically scan the environment to identify and define vulnerabilities and threats.
- Architecture design: Consider interoperability, scalability, usability and security, plus identify change requirements and the components involved: hardware, software, applications, processes, information and technology platforms.
Personal skills and knowledge that are important to be able to fulfil the duties:
- Technology Trend Monitoring: Understand the latest IT technology developments to establish understanding of aspects that should be included in Risk Management perspective.
- Understand and apply the principles of risk management and investigate IT Solutions to mitigate identified risks –ISO/IEC 31000, COSO ERM
- Utilize good practices (methodologies) and standards in risk analysis – ISO/IEC 31000, ISF IRAM2 or equivalent
- Communicate and promote the organization’s risk analysis outcome and risk management processes.
- Apply mitigation and contingency plans.
- Knowledge about architecture frameworks, methodologies and system design tools (TOGAF or equivalent)
- Knowledge of systems architecture requirements: performance, maintainability, extendibility, scalability, availability, security and accessibility
- Aware of emerging technologies – PaaS, SaaS, IaaS, etc
Language requirements: English
- Aware of relevant sources of information in the risk management domain- International organization and sources for best practices
The consultant should have excellent communication skills in English.
If you wish to show your interest or you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Start:
6 months (+ option for extension)
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.