For an established client involved with renewable energy we are looking for a Splunk Technical Project Manager to assist in the assessment, planning and implementation of Splunk related to a large cybersecurity project and strengthening of the client's Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT). About assignment:
The mission of the project is to avoid or minimize business impact for attempted or conducted cyber-attacks against the client's digital values. The CSIRT acts as a central hub of contact, correlation and coordination of security events based on current threat situation, business risk appetite and regulatory requirements. Tasks and responsibilities:
- Review of existing Splunk setup including users, needs and risk assessment.
- Plan for upgrading existing Splunk including capacity needs, network integration, technical preparation and integration in close corporation with CSIRT and key business stakeholders.
- Planning for additional Splunk capacity as of EDR implementation.
- Participate in review of SIEM-SOC-CSIRT setup.
- Participate in integration between client and outsourcing partners regarding cybersecurity, upgrade and integration of Splunk.
- Technical project management using PRINCE2 Agile principles.
- Integration to existing SIEM solution and other Log Mgmt. and reporting tools.
- Participate and facilitate Cybersecurity workshops and meetings with purpose of strengthening CSIRT defining a strong Cybersecurity baseline for 2020-2022.
Key competence requirements:
- Align with other Cybersecurity tracks to include compliance with existing guidelines.
- Specialist in Splunk and related log mgmt. technologies
- The consultant should have knowledge and experience of Cybersecurity compliance NIST-SANS-CIS controls, 3-lines of Defence methodology principles.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Subject Matter Expert or technical project management experience from Splunk implementation in global international organizations.
- In-depth understanding of SIEM/SOC/CERT configuration, expert in Splunk configuration and implementation including API’s to other security systems.
- Experience with both Waterfall and Agile project methodology.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity architecture requirements: performance, maintainability, extendibility, scalability, availability, security and accessibility.
Language requirements: English and/or Scandinavian
- Must be able to pass a security background check at level NATO SECRET.
The consultant should have good communication skills both written and oral, and be fluent in English and possibly one of the Nordics (NO-SE-DK) languages with work
permit for Norway.
If you wish to show your interest or you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Start:
6 months + option
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.