For our client, an innovative company with great passion for sport and technique based in The Hague area, we are looking for an iOS Developer who shares the same passion. Project description:
Our client is looking for an experienced iOS developer to expand the development team for the Training Apps. As an iOS developer you will be helping in the development of the client’s iOS native apps, in all steps of the development process. You will be working closely with the Product owner, development team members and other teams like marketing and support to implement features and align the way of working.
You are passionate about creating maintainable and highly scalable solutions that will enable out client’s users to push their limits and become better athletes. What are your responsibilities?
- Deliver high quality features each sprint together with your team of developers, designers and testers;
- Inspect your teams progress towards the sprint goals on a daily basis, and adapt if needed;
- Break-down and refine development work together with the Product Owner;
- Pro-actively address any issues or bugs, and solve these if prioritised;
What do they offer?
- Mentor junior developers and share knowledge that benefit their skill development.
By joining the team our client offers you the opportunity to contribute to the ambitions and success of a globally growing company. You will share your passion and engage in ambitious and challenging work. While using your skills you will have a direct impact on the current focus and future direction.
Of course they also offer you training opportunities, attention for personal development, a good salary and benefits tailored to your commitment and performance. All present in an inspiring and sporty work environment. What we expect from you:
- A minimum of 5 years experience as an iOS developer;
- Experience with working in Agile teams;
- A continuous focus on improvements;
- Good communication skills in English and preferably Dutch;
- To be able to explain complex technology matters in simple terminology;
- The ability to inspire others with your passion and ambition;
- To be open to learn more programming languages, such as Java and C++
Next to that, you have worked with:
It would be a big bonus if you have experience with:
- Java (J2Objc in particular)
Do you like to work in a sporty environment and help your end users to become better athletes? Do not hesitate to contact us: recruitment@prodataconsult with your CV and cover letter. Startdatum:
Den Haag, Netherlands
Min. 3 jaar professionele IT-ervaring.