For a large customer within the banking industry we are looking for you who have a bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Information technology, Business Administration or Project Management. You need to be willing to learn, be self-sufficient and flexible.
You will be a part of a strong team with developers, architects, Scrum masters, product owners, our Nordic IT operation unit, cyber security teams and our commercial partners across the Nordic countries to provide the highest level of availability, service and customer success. Technical/Functional skills:
- Unix/Linux experience – administrative and scripting.
- Experience with application monitoring and maintenance.
- Knowledge of network, Load balancers in a complex setup.
- Oracle Database experience .
- Preferred - Java with WebLogic experience.
- Preferred - Application Maintenance and development experience.
- Preferred - Experience with AML (Financial Crime and Compliance).
- Troubleshooting and problem solving approach.
- Good communication skills (Written and oral).
- Follow up with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work in complex environment with minimum supervision.
Excellent skills in the English language is a requirement for this assignment. Skills in the Norwegian language is advantageous.
If you fit the description, please use the contact form below to get in touch. Start:
12 months (+ possible extension)
Oslo Area, Norway
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.