We are looking for an Engineering Manager that will join the TV experience team at our client’s department for Consumer Experiences.
You will manage a team of Engineers and help support Engineering Delivery and Technical improvements on their technical architecture that supports the platforms on TV and Gaming Consoles. As an Engineering Manager at our cool client your responsibility is to the people you support, ensuring that they are growing as engineers, doing valuable work and generally having a great time at work.
As a lead for strong engineers in R&D, technical leadership and a solid background in software development is a must, so that you’re able to challenge and grow your team members. You will have the opportunity to influence the culture, facilitate technical delivery and work with your team on strategy and execution. What you’ll do
- You will build and lead a team of engineers through hiring, coaching, mentoring, feedback and hands-on career development
- Support timely delivery of technical solutions to address business needs
- Advocate and advance modern, agile software development practices and help develop and evangelize great engineering and organizational practices
- Grow a healthy, collaborative engineering culture in line with the company values
- Be an active part of the product area leadership team and collaborate with other leaders in the organisation
Who you are?
- Help defining domain specific technical strategies that ensure fast and sustainable development
- You love developing and growing people and have a track record of doing it
- You are knowledgeable and passionate about software development
- You have experience in leading, managing, coaching and mentoring software developers towards delivering timely, high-quality software
- You have solid experience working in an agile development environment
+ 8 months
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.