For our customer in the telecom industry, we are looking for a solution architect with strong BI experience.
They are looking for an additional solution architect and data modeller for their Analytics B2C initiative. The candidate will join their existing solution architect in developing solution design and data models for their customer-centric data model.
Initially, this assignment is until the end of the year, but if the pre-study part of the project leads to a successful investment case, they will consider extending the term for up to two years in 6 months increment.
Creating and maintaining data models is an essential task in this assignment. They expect the candidate to be very close to the data and be the one to find structural solutions for the data challenges the initiative is facing. Responsibilites:
- Make and maintain their data model.
- Assist the developers in finding solutions to technical challenges they are faced when implementing the model.
- Understanding business needs.
- Develop solution design following internal guidelines for architecture and design
- Find the best technical solutions for their business problems.
- The candidate will also contribute to the architectural design and discussions for modernizing the analytics platform.
- 2-5 years of experience as Analytics/BI architect
- Extensive experience with designing data models for developers to implement
- Deep understanding of databases and SQL
- They are building a customer-centric data model and would prefer someone who has been involved in this type of work before.
Good to have:
- Been part of analytics and BI projects previously.
- Experience with Snowflake
They expect the team to be working from home office for the remainder of the year. They see it as an advantage if the candidate can be on-site in the office once the COVID situation permits. Language: English
The consultant should have excellent oral and writing skills in English. Start:
31.12.20 + 2 years option
Min. 2-5 års profesjonell IT-erfaring.