For our customer in the telecom industry we are looking for a scrum master with analytics and BI experience.
Our customer are looking for a scrum master for their Analytics B2C team. The scrum master will join their current project manager/scrum master in managing three workstreams.
Initially, this assignment is until the end of the year, but if the pre-study part of the project leads to a successful investment case, they will consider extending the term for up to two years in 6 months increment.
They are looking for someone with 2-5 years of experience, and a lot of energy and willingness to dive into new tasks. The candidate must contribute to more areas, besides, to serve as a Scrum Master. Responsibilities:
- Gathering requirements and building backlog for development. Working alongside the business side to support in defining needs and business specifications.
- Assisting the Project Manager with PMO-like tasks.
- They are currently moving to the SAFe framework for agile teams, and will use that definition of responsibilities for the scrum master. Details can be found at: https://www.scaledagileframework.com/scrum-master/
They expect the team to be working from home office for the remainder of the year, but they see it as an advantage if the candidate can be on-site in the office once the COVID situation permits. Competences:
- They are building a customer-centric data model and would prefer someone who has been involved in this type of work before.
- It is a must requirement that the candidate has been part of analytics and BI project previously.
- Experience with SAFe projects
The consultant should have excellent oral and writing skills in English. Start:
31.12.2020 + 2 years option
Remote / Onsite Oslo
Min. 2-5 års profesjonell IT-erfaring.