You will be driving the entire process from sourcing and screening to closing top talent, all while working together with hiring managers and your team to improve the way we do things.
You’ll get to spend lots of time with the teams you recruit for and with the Talent Acquisition team; attending daily meetings, running sourcing sessions, coming up with new ideas for attracting talent, etc.
We expect you to be great at stakeholder management and setting your days up for success. To be successful in the role:
- You have extensive experience in hiring for complex engineering competencies and skills
- You have excellent communication skills in both German and English.
- You have gathered experience in the recruitment industry, ideally from both an in-house role and from a recruitment agency environment.
- You have experience of end-to-end recruitment.
- You feel comfortable handling high volume recruitment.
- You are self-driven and result oriented.
- You are a good judge of character.
- You are known for your positive and flexible nature.
- You are good at structuring and prioritizing your work.
- You have great communication and networking skills.
- You’re comfortable owning the relationship with hiring managers.
The Candidate must be able to:
- You care deeply about providing a fantastic candidate experience for everyone.
- Drive recruitment processes on their own.
- Deal with very high volumes and complex hiring.
- Manage very senior stakeholders in the organization.
6 months with the option to extend further
Required to be in Berlin and at the office if requested.
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.