ProData Consult is one of the largest independent IT-consultancies in the Nordic region within our segment. The company is headquartered in Copenhagen, DK, with branches at 10 different locations in Europe. We are expanding our dedicated Sourcing Team with an ambitious and motivated Senior Sourcing Specialist for our new office in Finland.
The primary function as a Senior Sourcing Specialist is to find the right IT Consultants that matches the client’s requests. You’ll be independently located in an office in Finland but in cooperation with the Swedish Account Managers you create the vacancy, which you use in your search. You primarily search for Consultants within the financial industry in our database, but turn to LinkedIn or other social media if you can’t find the right match in the system.
To succeed in this job, it is very important you know your way around in the financial industry and that you are critical in the screening process. Furthermore, your job is to create the Consultants ProData CV, so it matches the assignment and prepare the consultant for the interview in which you also participate. You are therefore an important part in the process to ensure that the client ends up hiring the Consultant.
- Rewrite the vacancy sent from the Account Manager
- Create the vacancy in our system and post it on our website
- Search in our database for relevant Consultants, screen them over the phone and select one or more Consultants to be sent to the client
- In cooperation with the consultant you create the consultants ProData CV
- Upload the Consultants ProData CV to the client through the client’s system
- You participate and prepare the consultant for the interview
We imagine that you:
- Have 2+ years of relevant education within IT, Human Resources, Communication etc. and/or have minimum 5+ years of experience within sales, recruitment, IT or similar positions
- Are very experienced in Microsoft Office
- Have a high discipline of working with data
- Have experience in LinkedIn Search
- Are fluent in Finnish, Swedish and English
We would prefer candidates who have a service minded and outgoing personality, eager but patient to learn, flexible, goal oriented in finding the right Consultant for the request, analytical mindset when talking to the Consultants, detail oriented, independent and take initiative, responsible for the assignment that you are giving and a good team player to your colleagues.
ProData Consult offers a job with a high degree of self-governance, where the communication is informal and the cooperation is characterized by flexibility, trust and helpfulness. A job where you get the opportunity to work independently, as well as in teams, where sharing knowledge is valued and very important.
We are a dynamic company where you as an employee have a great opportunity to influence development and grow further into your role.
Questions are addressed to HR Business Partner Henrijette Lindholm in Denmark.
Applications are evaluated on a regular basis, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. Start:
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.